Friday Favorites

Happy Friday!

Kylie loves Fridays too.
Nov 003

Don’t mind my clothes rack treadmill in the background.

These weeks just keep on flying by.  Somehow it’s Friday and I haven’t blogged since… um?  Tuesday?!  Oops.

I am feeling so much better after my sickness last week and am having a great week of running.  Feeling better, running, friends, Friday… can’t ask for much more right?

Well maybe a little more.

I got some exciting news today when I found out that I get to be an Ambassador for the SFM marathon again!  They announced the team today and I am so excited to be a part of it all again.  So excited!  Alyssa, Courtney and Susan are just a few of the other Ambassadors on the amazing team this year!

Nov 001

My other favorite part of this week is the weather.  I can’t get enough of it.  Fall has finally arrived (and more importantly appears to be staying!) and if you have been reading this blog for any amount of time you know I am obsessed with (California) fall and winters.  Bring on the 30s and 40s pretty please.

Pretty close to perfect in my opinion.
Nov 002

This week has been full of running with my awesome friends and this weekend will continue that.  I have a fun run planned in the morning, then the big doozy of a half marathon on Sunday.

Ouch.

Nov 004
source)

What are your favorite parts of this week?

12 Responses to Friday Favorites

1. Alyssa November 4, 2011 at 5:53 pm #

Good luck at Mt. Diablo & HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!! :) :) :)

2. Shannon @ Mon Amour November 4, 2011 at 8:42 pm #

Wow, that is a monster hill! Good luck on Sunday and have a blast out there!

3. Amanda November 4, 2011 at 9:44 pm #

Good luck out on Sunday! I thought about running that one last minute, but decided against it just in case it does decide to rain. Have Fun!!

4. irunthere4iam November 4, 2011 at 9:53 pm #

Wow, that’s a tough race profile! Good luck out there on Sunday. This might be a silly question, but what does it mean to be a race “ambassador”?

• Aron November 5, 2011 at 7:02 am #

Good question! I did a post on being a lululemon Ambassador but I should do one on being a SFM Ambassador :) stay tuned!

5. Alisyn November 4, 2011 at 10:38 pm #

You are going to do great on Sunday, but I will say Good Luck all just the same! And congrats to you on another year of inspiring people as the Sf ambassador. I look forward to being apart of the team with you! :)

6. Jo Lynn November 4, 2011 at 10:40 pm #

Oooh, you’re doing Brazen’s event on Sunday? Fun! I love/hate that mountain so much, as you know. I hope you have a gret time. Don’t freeze to death. ;)

7. Charlotte November 5, 2011 at 2:09 am #

Good luck on Sunday! That’s a trail half marathon right? I read Catra Corbett’s blog and it seems she runs in this area a lot. It looks really beautiful. Have fun!

• Aron November 5, 2011 at 7:02 am #

Yes! Trail half :) should be fun!

8. Susan - Nurse on the Run November 5, 2011 at 6:08 am #

YIkes! That elevation profile scares me just looking at it….but I guess I’ll have to start doing more hill work for the SF MARATHON! So excited to be on this team with you!

9. Jesse November 5, 2011 at 6:50 am #

Good luck at your race this weekend. That elevation chart looks scary, but in a GOOD way, I’ve come to embrace & love the hills! LOL. Congrats on being an SF Ambassador again :)

10. Courtney November 6, 2011 at 10:16 am #

I want to steal Kylie. Seriously.