Friday Favorites: Better Late Than Never

It’s the weekend!

This week went by SO fast.  I have been so busy and had things going on every single day!  Life is very good though, so there are no complaints from me.

Well I lied, maybe one complaint that you will see at the end of this post.

Onto my favorites!

I think my most favorite part of the week was taking Emma with me to work for the first time today.  Dogs are allowed at my new job and since it was going to be a quiet day and I didn’t have any meetings, I decided to bring her in with me for the first time!

She did great, met some new doggie friends, got a lot of attention, went on a fun walk at lunch and got a good afternoon nap in.  Not a bad day if you ask me!

Sept 063 Sept 064

I love getting to see this face all day at work!

Hi mom, this is fun!
Sept 065 Sept 066

What else?

This movie showing up in my mailbox is definitely a favorite.

Review to come!
Sept 061

Going to my first Lunafest with two of my favorite girls is definitely another favorite.  Such a fun night!

Kristin, Page and me!
Sept 055

team lemon run club is always a favorite of course.

Sept 058

Mad Men… addicted.  Very high on my current list of favorites.

Sept 057

My one complaint?

I thought it was the first day of fall… it sure doesn’t feel like it around here.

Hurry up fall!
Sept 062

Happy weekend friends!

Anything fun on your agenda?

15 Responses to Friday Favorites: Better Late Than Never

1. Kristen (inspiredbydooce) September 23, 2011 at 6:31 pm #

After a busy week- tomorrow will be all about relaxing. Then Sunday is RACE DAY! AAAAAHHHH.

I think I need to see that Hood to Coast movie. But maybe when I have the time and money to travel and be a part of it because I bet it will make me really want to run it!

2. XLMIC September 23, 2011 at 6:32 pm #

What a sweet-looking dog you have :)

Looks like you’ve had a stellar week… and a fun movie to look forward to!

3. Lisa Fine September 23, 2011 at 6:43 pm #

I love that you can bring your dog to work! Such a treat.

This weekend I have to do some work, but I also have a run planned, and going to a barbecue at a friend’s house. Should be good! Have a great weekend, Aron!

4. Jess September 23, 2011 at 6:52 pm #

So cool that you can bring your dog! How fun! How did she like work?

5. Alyssa September 23, 2011 at 11:03 pm #

We ended up leaving the concer about halfway through — way too smoky with inconsiderate drunk people! :( Ugh, I couldn’t stand it. Lunafest would have been so much better. Glad you had a good week… enjoy your bike ride tomorrow. :)

6. Rachel September 23, 2011 at 11:27 pm #

i LOVE mad men! and i’m SO over this heat, too!!

7. Kristy@RunTheLongRoad September 24, 2011 at 5:49 am #

you can take your dog to work?!?! i’m so jealous!

it’s so humid and sticky in philly too. not very fall-like.

8. kristen September 24, 2011 at 7:18 am #

I like your decision to take time off this fall. You definitly had a BIG year and a well-deserved break is in order. I know it was probably a hard decision, but your doing the right thing. You’ll reset yoruself and come back stronger!

And 103. No thanks.

9. Amy September 24, 2011 at 4:20 pm #

I like your favourites! I can’t wait for Mad Men to start again! Have a great weekend!

10. Christine September 24, 2011 at 6:55 pm #

You can bring your dog to work? How awesome is that!!! I would love to have my dog with me and not feeling guilty of leaving him alone all day.

11. Michelle @ Crazy*Running*Legs September 25, 2011 at 7:43 am #

Mad Men is definitely addiction worthy!

I feel you on the heat. I hope fall comes soon for both of us.

12. the dawn September 25, 2011 at 8:45 am #

i’m in love with the take your dog to work idea! fabulous. i want your job!

13. Jo Lynn September 25, 2011 at 11:04 am #

I wish I could bring Booomer to REI. He would fit right in!!

14. The Blonde September 25, 2011 at 6:11 pm #

Yes! Mad Men! Addict! I’m desperate for the next season! Cant. wait. til. 2012.

15. marlene September 26, 2011 at 6:10 am #

TOO COOL that you get to bring pets to work!! What a fun idea!