Friday Favorites (& Non-Favorites)

Oh hello Friday where did you come from?  And how is it that I haven’t blogged since Tuesday?  Sheesh!  Bad Aron.

I really don’t know where this week went!  It’s been busy as usual and I have some non-favorites to go along with my favorites this week.  I guess it’s been one of those weeks.

NON-FAVORITE… The week started off by banging/stubbing my big toe really hard in this crack in our patio in the backyard.  My toe bruised after that and has been sore.  Not a great way to start off the week!

Mean crack.
August 067

FAVORITE… After team lemon run club on Tuesday, I checked my email to see Kristin and I were on another product notification!  It’s always fun to open up the lululemon email and see our picture.

Oh hi us!
August 069

NON-FAVORITE… Wednesday I came down with a migraine and had to go home early and sleep the rest of the day.  This forced me to skip my planned run and instead be a lazy bum the rest of the day.  Migraines are no fun.

FAVORITE… At least when I am not feeling well, I have cute animals to keep me company and make me feel better.

My cuddle puppy.
August 068

FAVORITE… Last night we had our first registration party for the Walnut Festival Run!  For those who aren’t familiar with this, I have been working behind the scenes this year on a local race!  It’s been a fun experience so far and we are getting very close to race day.  Last night we had a registration party to inform people about the race and get them to sign up!  We will be having more soon and last night was a definite success.

The team
WFR 005

FAVORITE… How can this picture Charlie Brown, our WFR mascot, not be a favorite?  He really wants all you Bay Area runners to sign up

Race Day: Sunday, September 11 @ 8am, 5k and 10k!

Pretty please?
WFR 010

FAVORITE… This is my last Friday at my job!  Just a couple more days until a nice break from work before starting my brand new job.

NON-FAVORITE… My bed has won every single day this week.  No morning runs for this girl.  Although I do love sleep so that could kind of be a favorite?

FAVORITE… BUT that doesn’t mean I haven’t been running!  I have still had some great runs and will have more this weekend!  Headache and a bruised toe won’t stop me!

What are you up to this weekend?

I am running, going on another bike ride, and hanging out with my husband!

Have you had some non-favorite moments to go along with your favorite this week too or was it just one of those weeks for me?

14 Responses to Friday Favorites (& Non-Favorites)

1. Kristen (inspiredbydooce) August 19, 2011 at 8:46 am #

Favourite: it has been a beautiful week. The evenings are cooling down but the days are still nice and warm.

Non-favourite: I’ve somehow developed a hacking cough that seems to have come from nowhere thus preventing my full enjoyment of this beautiful weather.

Just a few more days left of your job! Hooray! I’m excited for you!

2. michele August 19, 2011 at 8:48 am #

I have 11 miles on the schedule tomorrow. Then, the hubs has a weekend celebration planned for my birthday (it’s actually 2 weekends in a row)! It’s going to be a crazy next few weekends!

3. Kristine @ Running On Hungry August 19, 2011 at 9:09 am #

Ahhhh I would totally sign up but I’ll be out of town! Hope you have a great weekend! :)

I have a couple runs this weekend (apparently it’s a lower mileage week? I’m following the Hal Higdon Intermediate 1 plan!) and a BBQ tomorrow with my family in the East Bay. . . I can’t wait for some heat!!

4. Girl in the pink August 19, 2011 at 9:10 am #

Puppy cuddles = bliss! That is howdy Friday morning is starting out! :)

5. Rosa - Fitness, Food, Fulfilled August 19, 2011 at 9:59 am #

This is a ‘rest’ week in my marathon training, so just a 6 miler for me tomorrow. Nice and easy.

I hate cracks in sidewalks! I seem to have a radar for them and trip every time. That’s no good about the toe, but good for you for running through the pain!

6. Susan - Nurse on the Run August 19, 2011 at 10:23 am #

I love how awesome your life sounds right now! (Okay, minus the migraines…) New job on the horizon, all the lululemon/race stuff. So fun!

I’m working this weekend…how fabulous. Enjoy for me!

7. Holly August 19, 2011 at 10:36 am #

It was absolutely one of those weeks for me too–in addition to my bike woes (which I posted about), my car wouldn’t start tuesday morning when i headed out for the gym. argh!

favorites of the week–
    1. enjoying a quiet night at home with the hubby last night
    2. FOOTBALL!!! SAINTS v Texans tomorrow night- live, in person, in a luxury suite- yes, please!!
    3. first week of an “official” training plan for my 70.3- love having the focus of a written plan, even when i end up re-writing it all the time! :)

Happy weekend!!!

8. Alyssa August 19, 2011 at 10:47 am #

The dog’s name is really Charlie Brown!!!? <3 <3 <3

9. Fair Weather Runner August 19, 2011 at 12:55 pm #

snuggle puppies are THE BEST! so exciting about your job, enjoy your break. sleep is my new favorite, i don’t blame you for letting the bed win. my bed wins 6 days a week, so really, you’re doing pretty fantastic…

10. katie August 19, 2011 at 1:53 pm #

yup, snuggle pups are pretty fab. have a great weekend!

11. Marlene August 20, 2011 at 5:34 am #

Here’s hoping for more favorites than non-favorites this weekend!!!

As for me – favorite: 30K race tonight = sleep in on Saturday AND Sunday. non-favorite: hubs is injured and can’t run. :(

12. Nicole August 20, 2011 at 6:23 am #

have a great weekend aron!

13. Jamie August 20, 2011 at 4:35 pm #

It’s been one of those weekends for me too! Just cleaning and a run here and there. :)

14. Shades Shutters Blinds Coupons May 23, 2014 at 4:34 am #

Possibly you have taken advantage of by getting the Pittman &
    Davis Coupon Code merely to recognize that you can not use this less expensive it supplies?
    Anybody whom carriers on the web straightforward Pittman & Davis Coupon Code would’ve expert this difficulty.

These kinds of Pittman & Davis Coupon Code will commonly be extremely valued simply by internet buyers taking into consideration that they
    make them end up being troubles in addition to understanding describing proper earnings.

You could keep away from basically any troubles aside from making use of a Pittman &
    Davis Coupon Code ought to you know they will to make important methods in contrast to they
    will. A bunch of the problems completely taken in with the aid
    of customers include:.

Obtaining the done Pittman & Davis Coupon Code: Most Pittman &
    Davis Coupon Code utilize an event time-frame across that they could stop made use of to
    obtain a more affordable price or simply just helpful method.
    Together, an included specific rather back could obtain arbitrary utilizing
    your Pittman & Davis Coupon Code which contain passed
    her expiration day when your company have in truth
    never ever before deactivated this kind of decrease.

Not always inspecting out the Pittman & Davis Coupon Code completely.
    Prior to selecting to exactly just what precisely sort of Pittman & Davis Coupon Code have to be taken advantage of anyone effectively could
    well aren’t thrilled to learned discover the most from utilizing.
    You could not believe virtually all Pittman & Davis Coupon Code provide a generated decrease.

Going down getting a specific Pittman & Davis Coupon Code.

On the different other hand, you can utilize software
    program application applications keep to the real Pittman & Davis Coupon Code so that
    you can use them despite the reality that vital.

You could have a big amount outstanding offers of cash on a regular month-to-month basis making use of the ideal Pittman & Davis Coupon Code when you are getting online.

Getting this sort of Pittman & Davis Coupon Code might not be simple.
    Should be reality, you’re likely to be investing lots
    of unbiased searching for people Pittman & Davis Coupon Code.

You have to acknowledge utilizing Pittman & Davis Coupon Code in the answerable strategy or possibly you perform discover
    youself to get spending a much more substantial expense for anybody probabilities.
    It does not produce just considering that to acknowledge a rather a lot
    of aspects being made conveniently available with a tiny asking cost as a result of Pittman &
    Davis Coupon Code.

Potentially you have taken advantage of by getting the Pittman &
    Davis Coupon Code just to acknowledge that you can not utilize this cheaper
    it offers? These sort of Pittman & Davis Coupon Code will regularly be very appreciated just by internet buyers as a result of
    the reality that they make them come to be problems in addition to capabilities associating
    with relevant profits.

Getting the done Pittman & Davis Coupon Code: Most Pittman & Davis Coupon Code utilize a celebration time-frame around that
    they could stop utilized to obtain a more low-cost cost or simply merely
    useful technique. Prior to choosing to exactly what specifically type of Pittman & Davis Coupon Code have to be used anyone well can well aren’t thrilled
    to learned find the most from using.

Possibly you have made use of by getting the Pittman & Davis Coupon Code merely to acknowledge that you
    can not use this less pricey it supplies? These kinds of Pittman & Davis Coupon Code will usually be extremely valued
    merely by web purchasers considering that they make
    them become issues in addition to skills referring to significant profits.

Before picking to exactly just what exactly type
    of Pittman & Davis Coupon Code must be used anybody successfully
    might well aren’t thrilled to discovered discover the most from making use
    of. You could have a big quantity fantastic deals of money on a regular monthly basis taking advantage of
    the appropriate Pittman & Davis Coupon Code when you are obtaining
    online.

Perhaps you have made usage of by getting the Pittman & Davis Coupon Code just to acknowledge that you can not use this cheaper it offers?
    These types of Pittman & Davis Coupon Code will generally be extremely cherished simply by net
    buyers thinking about that they make them finish up being
    issues with each other with know-how referring to proper revenues.

Prior to choosing to specifically just what exactly kind of Pittman & Davis
    Coupon Code have to be made usage of anybody properly could well
    aren’t delighted to learned find the most from making use of.
    When you are getting online, you could have a big amount great deals of money on a regular regular monthly basis making usage
    of the appropriate Pittman & Davis Coupon Code.