Friday Favorites

Funemployment, I love you!

It has been so nice to have the last couple days off and I still have another week to go!  Let’s hope I don’t get too used to this lifestyle.

Onto my favorite parts of the week {so far}!

Wednesday night was a combination all of my favorite things to celebrate my last day.

Mad Men + Whole Foods salad bar + Blue Moon + cookies = happy Aron.

Aug 044Aug 043

This week I finally finished up my goal board for lululemon!  As an Ambassador, I am supposed to make a goal inspiration board to be displayed in the store, along with the employees’.  I actually ended up being pretty happy with how mine turned out.  Now it’s up displayed in the lululemon Walnut Creek store!

Aug 006

Speaking of lululemon, they are starting to fill their stores with the fall line and I could not resist adding their new running jacket to my collection.  Sadly, it will probably be a while before I can actually run in it since it seems to be getting hotter instead of colder, but I cannot wait!

Aug 042

My first day of funemployment was a pretty awesome day.  I slept in, I went running, then did errands including a trip to Target where I purchased Hunger Games and proceeded to read the first third by the time Chris got home.

Aug 038Aug 039

And of course, what Friday Favorites is complete without pictures of Kylie and Emma

Kylie was very hot this week, so she climbed into the “money spot” where the air conditioner comes out in full force.  She spent a lot of time there.

Aug 041

Laying on her back has always been Kylie’s signature pose, but this week Emma decided to copy her and I caught her in action.

Aug 040

I have lots of fun things planned for today and this weekend!  Should be a great one and I hope yours is too.

What are your favorites from the week?  Any fun plans this weekend?

18 Responses to Friday Favorites

1. Marlene August 26, 2011 at 1:57 pm #

That salad looks GOOD! I so wish we had Whole Foods nearby!

Also, lovvvved Hunger Games. I got through the series soooo fast.

Have a great weekend! It’s not quite as meaningful when you’re “funemployed”, huh? ;)

2. Jamie August 26, 2011 at 1:57 pm #

I LOVE Blue Moon! Sounds like a wonderful weekend! And I hear Hunger Games is really good. Let me know what you think, I’m thinking about buying it.

3. Angela @ SF Road Warrior August 26, 2011 at 2:02 pm #

Funemployment FTW!! ;)

Loved The Hunger Games. It’s a fabulous series.

Summer Breeze 10K in San Leandro for me tomorrow!

4. LeeAnn August 26, 2011 at 2:10 pm #

Just finished the series! Loved it!!!!

5. Shut Up and Run August 26, 2011 at 2:21 pm #

Doing a sprint tri in the morning, then maybe having some Blue Moon myself!

6. Cate August 26, 2011 at 2:21 pm #

Kylie looks SO cute hanging out on that chair! I need another running jacket… I might have to go check that one out

7. Tracy August 26, 2011 at 2:27 pm #

Thumbs up to Hunger Games series!! And Blue Moon! Enjoy your time off!

8. Jana August 26, 2011 at 4:01 pm #

You should have told me you wanted to read Hunger Games. I would have brought you my copy last Tuesday! Happy funemployment :-)

9. Megan August 26, 2011 at 4:16 pm #

Oh my goodness – isn’t The Hunger Games intriguing? Seriously, I couldn’t put it down last week! I had to read the next two right away. I love books like that! :)

10. Kristin @ Everyday Is Run Day August 26, 2011 at 4:56 pm #

Hi Aron! I love your blog! I am also a Lulu-lover and I just also happened to try on the Featherweight Hybrid Jacket today on the store. Needless to say I fell immediately head-over-heels in love. I can’t wait for it to be cool enough out to wear it!

Weekend plans: Survive a hurricane. Maybe run through it.

11. Christina August 26, 2011 at 5:05 pm #

Funemployment = FUN!!!
    I might just bite the bullet get some of that lulumon stuff.
    Love your board.
    And great pictures of your dogs. They looked totally comfortable!

12. Krissy August 26, 2011 at 6:37 pm #

That salad looks DELISH! So sad we have moved 40 minutes away from the nearest Whole Foods. My evening consisted of 2 Blue Moons as well! Thumbs up to that! :)

13. Zoe August 26, 2011 at 9:31 pm #

Happy Funemployment! :)
    Your pups are adorable. Have a great weekend!

14. Rosa - Fitness, Food, Fulfilled August 26, 2011 at 9:35 pm #

Sounds like you’re having a great week off. Why can’t we all be ladies of leisure?

Blue Moon is one of my favorite beers ever! Love it with a refreshing orange slice or wedge. Yummy!

15. Demi (Rio) August 27, 2011 at 9:22 am #

Happy non-work days indeed! Kylie is one smart dog–Work the A/C!

16. Jess August 27, 2011 at 12:21 pm #

Love it! And you know the best part? You start an awesome new job at the end of your little vacation!

17. Susan August 27, 2011 at 1:03 pm #

Beautiful board, Aron. I had to smile…I know you meant “board” and not “bored” which would have a totally different meaning for an inspirational message. :-)

• Aron August 27, 2011 at 1:15 pm #

HAH! I think I remember thinking about it too, but obviously put the wrong word TWICE lol – funemployment has gotten the best of me ;) Fixed now!