Friday Favorites

It has turned out to be a pretty great week and along with great week come a lot of favorites!

The San Francisco Marathon is obviously one of Kylie’s favorites also.  Doesn’t she look so proud in the medal picture?

263384_2263746235179_1294178028_32704362_7543141_n 185587_2266126454683_1294178028_32707637_3151375_n

Wednesday night Kristin and I had our lululemon Ambassador photo shoot!  It was SO much fun and we had a blast feeling like celebrities out on the local running trail.  These are just a couple of pics the lulu girls took with their phones.  I can’t wait to see the real ones!

If you have ever been in a lululemon store, you might have seen pictures of local athletes up on the wall – those are the store’s ambassadors!  This photo shoot was for our wall photo.  Ahh!

PS2 PS1

My Boston finisher certificate came in the mail.  Yep still have a grin when I think about that race.  This deserves a frame and a spot in my running room

Finisher

The SFM professional pictures are up!  There are a couple good ones and a couple really bad ones that will not be posted here.  It’s my blog I can do what I want.

sfm 355sfm 354  sfm 353sfm 352

I received some great news yesterday that I can’t share just yet (I know, I know I hate the vagueness too), but I am really happy and really excited.  After a couple stressful weeks, it feels so good to get some great news!

What are your favorite things from this week?

HAPPY FRIDAY!

, , , ,

20 Responses to Friday Favorites

1. Amanda @ There Are Two Sides August 5, 2011 at 7:50 am #

Great pics! And it must feel amazing to have that finisher cert. in your hands!!

2. katie August 5, 2011 at 8:03 am #

hahahahaha. “it’s my blog and i can do what i want.” i hope you stuck your tongue out when you wrote that.

3. Kristen (inspiredbydooce) August 5, 2011 at 8:31 am #

Hooray for good news!!

I know someone who used to be a yoga ambassador for a lulu store and I loved walking into the store, looking at the wall and saying “hey- I know her!”

4. Page August 5, 2011 at 8:50 am #

This is all I have to say for you: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I think that about covers it ;)

• Aron August 5, 2011 at 9:13 am #

*Favorited*

5. Megan (The Runner's Kitchen) August 5, 2011 at 8:52 am #

Your SFM pics are awesome! You look strong, relaxed, and have a great stride. I always look like I’m melting into the pavement (oh gravity) when I get race photographs, hehe.

My favorite thing of the week? Morning runs with friends! I wouldn’t get my butt out of bed otherwise..

6. Amanda August 5, 2011 at 9:06 am #

Great pictures- all of them, I love the wrist band on Kylie :) BTW were the winners of the race entrees picked and I missed it, or has that not happened yet?

• Aron August 5, 2011 at 9:13 am #

Ugh YES I picked them but just realized I never posted them on the blog – sorry! I contacted them all by email.

Craig, Megan and Amy were winners.

Let me know if you still come out, I will be there and it’s going to be a fun day!!

7. Kim August 5, 2011 at 9:37 am #

I LOVE great news!!!!! Very happy for you :) So sad I wasn’t able to see more of you ladies in SF, but I absolutely LOVE your city even though the race didn’t quite go as planned, but that’s OK! Thank you so much again for hosting the contest way back in March & giving me an excuse to visit SF :) You ladies are wonderful & I hope I get to see you in MY TOWN in April ;)

8. marlene August 5, 2011 at 10:27 am #

You are such a tease. ;) But congratulations anyway! :D And please share ASAP.

Love the pics and can’t wait to see your official ambassador shot!

9. bonnie @ vinyasa vixen August 5, 2011 at 10:34 am #

yay great pics! i work at a lulu and i think its so cool you’re an ambassador!! can’t wait to hear your happy news

10. Nicole August 5, 2011 at 10:50 am #

Great photos. I love the BAA certificate.

11. Samantha August 5, 2011 at 12:16 pm #

It’s my blog I can do what I want-Amen! I love that wristband on your dog. Too cute :)

12. Kristine @ Running On Hungry August 5, 2011 at 12:31 pm #

Love this post – the Lulu shoot, the marathon photos, the finisher’s certificate… and Kylie!! SO CUTE, I want one!

13. Becky @ cityrunnergirl August 5, 2011 at 12:36 pm #

your pictures are so good!! can’t wait to hear the big news! Friday favorite? Finally having time to go out to dinner with my fiance on a weeknight this week, and taking my first spin class – and liking it.

14. Fair Weather Runner August 5, 2011 at 12:59 pm #

oh how i dream about have a lulu store here, that is pretty stinkin’ cool you’re an ambassador! and congrats on your exciting news, can’t wait to hear what it is.

15. Stephanie August 5, 2011 at 1:39 pm #

pictures look great. Congrats again. Hmm favorite things from this week – extra sleep? my husband cooking me dinner tonight

16. Jess August 6, 2011 at 10:22 am #

You always take great running pics. Can’t wait to hear the news!

17. Mary August 6, 2011 at 9:19 pm #

Oh my gosh look at Kylie! She is SO proud with that medal!

18. Kristin August 8, 2011 at 2:21 pm #

This is my favorite Friday favorites post! So happy and excited for EVERYTHING you wrote about!!!!