SFM Meet Ups

I have been asked by a number of people if there is going to be any sort of blogger meet up before The San Francisco Marathon.  Since there are so many amazing events already planned (and I only have so much time), I just decided to piggy back off of one of the already planned events, especially since I know many of my favorite bloggers are going to be there.

May 692

lululemon Shake Out Run

When: Saturday July 30th, 8am
Where: Justin Herman Plaza – right across from the Ferry Building!
What: 1, 2 or 3 mile shake out run hosted by lululemon San Francisco

More details including a link to the Facebook invite can be found here.

Ferry building I love you.
DSCN0586

Afterwards a bunch of us Bay Area Bloggers are planning on walking over to the Ferry Building to get organic donuts coffee and/or bagels or something carbalicioius to get ready for race day!  So even if you don’t want to run, come meet up with us after for some food and socializing.

Inside the Ferry Building, I love you even more.May 690

You can experience San Francisco in all it’s Saturday morning glory if you haven’t already, PLUS you will be able to see where the race starts and finishes the next day!

The Expo

If this doesn’t work for you, I will be working at the expo all Saturday afternoon from 12-5 at the tech center (where I will definitely be on twitter and Facebook) with fellow Ambassador Page!  So make sure to come by and say hello!

Interested in any of the other events going on during race week?  Make sure to check out the calendar on the race website!  There is a lot of fun happening and I wish I could take advantage of it all!

Who is going to be there?!

Let me know if you are planning on going to the lululemon run and/or the expo Saturday afternoon!

As always, feel free to email me with any questions.

5 days to go!

, ,

10 Responses to SFM Meet Ups

1. marlene July 26, 2011 at 7:32 am #

Waahhhhhhh! ;(

Have fun!

2. Stephanie July 26, 2011 at 12:18 pm #

this sounds awesome. you guys have such great meet ups. i wish i was there. but next year i plan to come for bay to breakers, so hopefully we can do a meet up then !

3. Naomi July 26, 2011 at 1:37 pm #

i’ll be at the expo at some point on saturday – hope to see you there!

4. Kristen (inspiredbydooce) July 26, 2011 at 4:08 pm #

Ok. I have to come to SF for a race…

5. Susan - Nurse on the Run July 26, 2011 at 7:45 pm #

Ah, I love your meet ups, as always, and I wish I was in the area to attend! Enjoy!

6. courtney (pancakes and postcards) July 26, 2011 at 9:25 pm #

See you at both! :)

7. PavementRunner July 26, 2011 at 10:53 pm #

Not sure if I will be at the expo Saturday… may try to swing by Friday during my lunch hour.

Unless something magically happens and I land an entry, looks like I may miss out on the fun.

Run strong, finish stronger and enjoy the SF breeze. Cheers.

8. Faye July 27, 2011 at 7:50 am #

I’m going to the expo first thing Friday in hopes if switching my race to the first half :(. Do you even think its possible? Being a newbie, I don’t think running the day before my half is a good idea!!!

9. Megan (The Runner's Kitchen) July 27, 2011 at 9:39 am #

So excited for your SF marathon race! Following your training via the blog has been so motivational. Have some blue bottle coffee at the Ferry Building for me – love that stuff!

10. Fair Weather Runner July 27, 2011 at 10:13 am #

ahhhh so jealous i’m not doing the SFM. looks like it’s going to be so fun!