7 Links

I was nominated by Jen and Amber to do the 7 links post that is going around blogland right now.  I love this post so I was excited to play along!  Here we go…

My Most Beautiful Post

713527-3025-0045sa

This one was tough for me since I don’t really consider any of my posts “beautiful.”  I was re-reading through some posts this week and read My Road to Boston post and it still brings tears to my eyes, so I will go with that one.

My Most Popular Post

badge founding

My post with the most views is my Make Yourself post that was part of the Nike Women’s Make Yourself Movement.

My Most Controversial Post

I don’t really have any controversial posts, but two posts did come to mind that were more on “controversial” running topics in the running community.

RRCA

My RRCA certification take away post where I posted the beliefs of the RRCA training program that I took away from the coaching course.  A lot of people (including me!) have a hard time applying their concepts.

2011 Boston Marathon 004

The other post that came to mind, although mine was just informational on changes on a controversial topic, was the new Boston Qualifying standards.

My Most Helpful Post

2011 SFM Training Plan

Since I have sent this post to a few readers this week, I will go with my pacing post where I talk about all the different paces of marathon training!

A Post Whose Success Surprised Me

BC

My Guide to Business Casual for Runners post!  This is actually one of my highest viewed posts and it makes me laugh.  But I do consider it very important!

A Post I Feel Didn’t Get the Attention it Deserved

1121.3

I loved my Making Healthy a Part of You post, which pretty much talks about making healthy a lifestyle and not a resolution, a lifestyle that you don’t think about, that just is a part of who you are.

The Post That I Am Most Proud Of

This one is easy, my 2009 California International Marathon race report, also known as the day I qualified for Boston.

untitled

5 Bloggers I Tag!

Michele at Runner’s Fuel
Holly at Fashionable Miles
Michelle at the Running Jewess
Kristy at Run the Long Road
Kristen at Inspired by Dooce

Any other posts of mine you think fall into any of these categories?

16 Responses to 7 Links

1. Kristy@RunTheLongRoad July 23, 2011 at 11:30 am #

Thanks Aron for the tag! I’m going to do this next week!!!

PS – I thoroughly enjoyed all of your Boston posts leading up to the race!

2. Amber from Girl with the Red Hair July 23, 2011 at 1:44 pm #

Yay I love this meme!! I am going back to read through some of your old posts now that I think I missed :)

3. Corey @ the runner's cookie July 23, 2011 at 4:17 pm #

Aron, these are all such great posts! I just read your RRCA post and was fascinated – I’m currently a little conflicted about running my long runs very slow. I go back and forth and don’t no what I should be doing. I remember reading your Road to Boston post and loving it. Your true love for running and the meaning Boston has for you really showed. Thanks for posting this – it was fun to read some of these I hadn’t seen before!

4. lifestudent July 23, 2011 at 7:15 pm #

Im working on one of your posts … making healthy a lifestyle vs a resolution. I’ve failed at the attempt about 20 times now, but hoping this time it will stick!

5. Jen July 24, 2011 at 7:33 am #

Yay, glad you played along! I just read your road to Boston post again. Makes me cry too! It’s definitely beautiful!

6. Sarah S July 24, 2011 at 1:53 pm #

I’m excited to go read some of these!

7. Michelle July 24, 2011 at 6:27 pm #

Thanks for the tag Aron! I just posted my 7 links today.

Now to figure out how to be business casual…

8. Jamie July 24, 2011 at 11:32 pm #

Love all of our posts!

9. Lauren July 25, 2011 at 7:06 am #

I’m glad that you did this. I love a lot of these posts! Your Nike Make yourself posts are some of my favorites (and I had actually missed the Making Healthy a Part of You post until now!) and I loved the Road to Boston one when I first read it. So moving.

10. Fair Weather Runner July 25, 2011 at 8:43 am #

love this, and your boston posts always inspire me so you made the right choice with those :)

11. Michelle @ Crazy*Running*Legs July 25, 2011 at 8:54 am #

I love these 7 Links posts!!

I actually thought about your RCAA post when I was doing my long run a few weeks ago. We ran 16 (longest so far) and we went MUCH slower than say a 10 mile run (roughly a minute per mile slower). I did feel really good after the run, but I wonder if that’s really preparing me for my marathon! I guess time will tell :)

12. michele July 25, 2011 at 9:37 am #

I planning on posting this this week. Thanks for the tag!

13. the dawn July 25, 2011 at 9:54 pm #

the black dress is perfect! LOVE.

14. katie July 26, 2011 at 7:35 am #

I love this! I am doing mine right now.

15. Susan - Nurse on the Run July 28, 2011 at 5:22 am #

I must have been reading your blog for a long time because I actually remember all these posts! :)

I’m taking the RRCA class in September…it’ll be interesting to see my thoughts and how they compare to yours!

1. 7 links | fashionable miles - July 24, 2011

[...] to a shout out from Aron, this new bogger gets to participate in the 7 links post that’s floating around.  How [...]