Wednesday Woofs

Random pictures found on my iPhone!

Kylie collects things.  Kitchen towels and socks are her favorite items.  Every morning we wake up and she has something new on her bed with her.  She never tears them up, just likes to have them with her.  This day she sat on the couch with this sock in her mouth for at least 30 minutes.  Just sat there.

June 076

This just makes me laugh.  Hello nose!

June 077

Kylie’s signature sleeping pose.

June 078

The girls were sad I had to go to work on Monday.  I was sad too.

June 080

And for the cat lovers!

Jasmine was intently following twitter

June 081

Bailey and Jasmine are very good cuddlers.

June 079

21 Responses to Wednesday Woofs

1. marlene June 8, 2011 at 11:20 am #

Your pets are SO CUTE! How do you find the time to look after them when both you and Chris have such busy schedules? That is the biggest (only) thing holding me back form getting one!

2. Michelle June 8, 2011 at 11:30 am #

I love Kylie’s signature sleep pose, how adorable. Would she let go of the sock if you asked her politely?
    Gosh, looking at your gorgeous pets makes me sad that I can’t have my own.

3. katie June 8, 2011 at 11:43 am #

your puppies are so like mine! molly walks around with things in her mouth (socks) all the time.

4. Courtney June 8, 2011 at 11:44 am #

I LOVE YOUR DOGS! I have a 10 lb. mutt that would love a companion … We don’t have a backyard AND Rotts aren’t allowed on most military posts – but I sure love Kylie. Sigh, so cute.

5. Jesse June 8, 2011 at 11:45 am #

as a fellow pet lover & owner, i’m loving the wednesday puppy/kitty posts :)

6. Lauren June 8, 2011 at 11:46 am #

So stinkin’ cute!! I especially love the first one of Kylie. It’s funny how every dog has their own set of quirky habits, just like people

7. Jackie June 8, 2011 at 11:49 am #

Rosemary, my 2 y.o. German Shorthaired, SUCKS her blankets. It is the craziest thing. I think that it is her destressing mechanism. Maybe holding on to socks and towels is Kylie’s “blankie.” Love all of the pet posts!

8. Rebecca June 8, 2011 at 12:10 pm #

Do your dogs and cats get along well? We adopted a retriever/pitbull mix and are worried about introducing him to our 15-year-old cat.

• Aron June 8, 2011 at 1:07 pm #

Yep they get along great! Every once in a while there is a chasing incident but it’s mostly just play. We had the cats for a couple of years when we brought the dogs home BUT the dogs were smaller than that cats when we brought them home <3 puppies!!! So the dogs have grown up with the cats around.

9. stacey June 8, 2011 at 12:20 pm #

Sometimes after going outside (at 5 am) in the morning, one of my dogs will run back to our bedroom and grab a pair of my husband’s socks from the drawer under our bed. It always cracks me up that after sleeping all night, then being woken up to go outside, he rushes back into the house for a pair of socks to snuggle up with.

10. shelby June 8, 2011 at 12:51 pm #

Hey, I let my cat tweet for me sometimes too! So if I ever say anything idiotic or dumb… :)

11. PJ June 8, 2011 at 1:02 pm #

I want to get a dog so bad, but with 2 adult cats I don’t know how that would work—Did you have the cats or dogs first?

• Aron June 8, 2011 at 1:08 pm #

We had the cats first, they were around 3 years old, then we brought the puppies home (one at a time) but the cats were bigger than the dogs at that point ;) Kylie and Emma have just grown up with the cats around so they don’t know any different.

12. emz June 8, 2011 at 1:35 pm #

so awesome.

Love the contrast of our blogs today! ;)

They are adorable.

13. Megan June 8, 2011 at 2:29 pm #

Sooo cute! I love how it actually looks like the cat is looking at twitter. And I love the sleep pose!!

14. courtney (pancakes and postcards) June 8, 2011 at 3:50 pm #

so adorable. i want all of them. :)

15. misszippy June 8, 2011 at 5:50 pm #

So cute. My favorite is the kitty following Twitter!

16. Rachel June 8, 2011 at 9:52 pm #

haha my pup likes to have one of our shoes next to her at night…doesn’t chew it either, just keeps it by her. she loves to sleep the same way as kylie, too!

17. Laura June 8, 2011 at 10:16 pm #

So much cuteness :) I’m glad I’m not the only person with tons of random pictures of pets on the phone… I think my ratio of pet to non pet pictures is about 20 to 1. Shameful!

18. Amanda June 9, 2011 at 4:39 am #

Pets add so much to our lives! My cat, Barry, can be totally independent and then come and curl up next to your head on the back of the couch.

19. Mica June 9, 2011 at 6:31 am #

Aw, Bodger sleeps in Kylie’s pose too. Silly dogs!