Although the word stylish is seriously questionable these days.
Here’s how the award works:
- Post and link back to the person who gave you the award
- Share 7 things about yourself
- Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers so we can share the love
- Contact these bloggers and tell them they’ve won
Since blog posts are more fun with pictures, I will find pictures to help me with my 7 things!
1. I am the only "Aron" running the 2011 Boston Marathon. Yes I searched by first names to check. I have been plagued (plagued is a little harsh) by the spelling of my name for my whole life with most people thinking I am a boy or just spelling it wrong. I went so far as to spell my name Erin for about a week when I was younger, but I ended up not liking it has much.
My name is spelled the way it is because my parents were being creative and my first and middle names include parts of their names: Aron (my dad is Ron) Lyndsay (my mom is Lynette). I am definitely am proud of my uniquely spelled name now and I think it’s pretty awesome that I will be the only ARON out there this year!
2. The above bite of cake was the only cake I had at my wedding UNTIL I was wandering around outside and stumbled on the caterers in a room eating off the bottom tier of my cake (all the guests had had theirs already and it was just going to be thrown away). I asked if I could join then, went and grabbed one of my bridesmaids and proceeded to eat cake off the bottom tier in a utility room with the caterers. It is still one of the memories of our wedding I always talk about.
3. I had all four of my wisdom teeth out the day before BOTH Kylie and Emma got fixed. Chris was a brave soul being home with all of us sickies that weekend. Emma had to be taken to the emergency room to get her staples fixed and I was in so much pain and sick from the medicine that I couldn’t help whatsoever. Smart move on our part.
4. Although I LOVE throwing parties, I hate eating food that I make for big groups of people. So when I do throw parties, I never seem to eat anything since I am too busy hostessing and nothing sounds good. But at the end of the night I am often found
eating everything cleaning up whatever is left on the food table.
5. I have never skied in my life and I attempted snowboarding one weekend way back when. The above picture is exactly what I think of the sport. I was miserable and sore and did not have fun at all. You will find me in the lodge on any future snow sporting trips.
6. I have 4 tattoos and this always surprises people for some reason. One is on my ankle (above) and the other 3 are strategically placed around my waist section (back, hip, etc). I had a thing for butterflies growing up so 3 of my tattoos are butterflies. The other is a plumeria flower because Chris and I got tattoos in Maui on our honeymoon. No his is not a plumeria.
7. I think dressing up the dogs is one of the funniest things EVER. I laugh so hard every time I put clothes on them and I can’t stop laughing. I know I am a mean mom, but it’s just hilarious.
Since this has already been around the block for a few months I am not going to tag anyone (yah I know breaking the rules), but if you haven’t been tagged already, consider yourself tagged! I love reading random posts, so go ahead!!
Hope you are having a great weekend!