I am not a big fan of seeing myself on videos, but I decided to change it up and get out of my comfort zone a little bit because I love seeing these on other blogs! It’s always fun to put a voice behind all the typed words.
This is the “accent vlog” that has been going around blog land for a while. I am late to this party, but better late than never right?
Below is the list of words and questions that I say in the video. If you haven’t already you should do one too!
List of Words:
Aunt, Route, Wash, Oil, Theater, Iron, Salmon, Caramel, Fire, Water, Sure, Data, Ruin, Crayon, Toilet, New Orleans, Pecan, Both, Again, Probably, Spitting image, Alabama, Lawyer, Coupon, Mayonnaise, Syrup, Pajamas, Caught
- What is it called when you throw toilet paper on a house?
- What is the bug that when you touch it, it curls into a ball?
- What is the bubbly carbonated drink called?
- What do you call gym shoes?
- What do you say to address a group of people?
- What do you call the kind of spider that has an oval-shaped body and extremely long legs?
- What do you call your grandparents?
- What do you call the wheeled contraption in which you carry groceries at the supermarket?
- What do you call it when rain falls while the sun is shining?
- What is the thing you change the TV channel with?